Choose from Thousands of Eyewear Frames
LightForfitness is coordinating with Modern Optical International and Today's Eyewear Direct to allow you the freedom to pick a frame of your choice, and have our great red, orange, yellow or green lenses placed in them. It's easy.
- First decide which color lens you want, red, orange, yellow or green.
- Select a frame size WITHIN THE ADVANCED SEARCH by selecting EYE SIZE.
- Select the other qualities you desire to narrow down the selections or leave blank
- Scroll through the selections and click to open the one you want.
- Click the (view product data) link to find and record it's UPC
- Inform Alan.Haungs@LightForFitness.com the lens color and frame UPC you desire.
- We will return a price to you
- If you agree with the price, LightForFitness will send to you a link so you can pay online for the item and it will be shipped to you.
- You also can also use the excellent menu system found online to search by collection varieties or price category to find the frame you desire.
- REALIZE THAT MODERN OPTICAL INTERNATIONAL WILL NOT SELL A FRAME TO YOU DIRECTLY OR GIVE YOU PRICING INFORMATION!
BELOW ARE EXAMPLES FOR EACH MAJOR CATEGORY AVAILABLE! CLICK EACH PAIR OF GLASSES TO LOOK THROUGH EACH CATEGORY.
HOW TO DECIDE A FRAME SIZE BASED ON A WELL-FITTING EXISTING PAIR OF GLASSES?
First read the numbers on the inside of the temple or nose bridge, OF THE EXISTING WELL-FITTING EYEWEAR .
THE NUMBER 53 IS THE MEASUREMENT IN MILLIMETERS OF THE "EYE SIZE". THESE NUMBERS RANGE FROM 40-62 mm.
EYE SIZE IS SLIGHTLY SMALLER THAN LENS WIDTH (see DIMENSION "A' explained in picture below), AS THE LENS'S PERIMETER IS USED TO MATE WITHIN THE FRAME, AND IS THUS HIDDEN FROM VIEW. ("A" and EYE SIZE can be treated as the same thing for our purpose to find a close fit).
THE NUMBER 16 IS THE "DBL" DISTANCE BETWEEN LENSES, WHICH IS ANOTHER WAY OF SAYING THE NOSE BRIDGE WIDTH. THESE NUMBERS RANGE BETWEEN 14-24 mm.
THE LAST NUMBER 135, IS THE TEMPLE LENGTH. THESE NUMBER RANGE FROM 120-150 mm.
TO OBTAIN ONE MORE IMPORTANT MEASUREMENT, TAKE A MILLIMETER RULER AND MEASURE THE TALLEST VERTICAL HEIGHT OF THE LENS. IN THE CASE ABOVE THE LENS IS ABOUT 28 mm, THIS IS DIMENSION "B".
WE NOW HAVE THE IMPORTANT DIMENSIONS. (Dimension ED is not key to fit, but relates more to style-roundness).
WHEN YOU GO TO THE WEBSITE TO SEARCH FOR THE FRAME YOU DESIRE, YOU CAN COMPARE THESE 4 IMPORTANT DIMENSIONS WITH WHAT IS AVAILABLE, SO YOU CAN GET A FIT THAT YOU KNOW ALREADY WORKS FOR YOU.
SEE BELOW HOW THE WEBSITE LISTS THESE DIMENSIONS IN CHART FORM FOR A SPECIFIC FRAME "JAZZ".
CLICK (view product data) AND ALL OF THE IMPORTANT MEASUREMENTS ARE LISTED; ALONG WITH THE AVAILABLE FRAME COLORS, AND THE UPC NUMBERS THAT IDENTIFIES ALL THE SPECIFIC "JAZZ" FRAMES' VARIANTS.
ONCE YOU HAVE DECIDED WHICH LENS COLOR YOU WANT AND THE UPC OF THE FRAME YOU WANT, CONTACT LIGHT FOR FITNESS, AND WE WILL QUOTE A PRICE.
REQUEST ASSISTANCE BELOW